AdSense Doesn't Understand Bahasa Yet?

I recently noticed that the AdSense for this blog sometimes appears and disappears. I didn't know why this problem persisted at first place, but now I seem to have gotten the clue about it. It's because the AdSense robot cannot read blog post which is unintelligible to the languages it has mastered. Here's the reasons:
While Google offers broad access to a variety of content in the search index, publishers in the AdSense program may only place Google ads on sites that adhere to our content guidelines, and ads must not be displayed on any page with content primarily in an unsupported language.
Source: AdSense Help Center
So, what are the languages that they understand? Here's the list:

Google AdSense supports publishers in several different languages. Applications for participation in the program can be for sites with content primarily in:

Arabic Hungarian
Bulgarian Italian
Chinese (simplified) Japanese
Chinese (traditional) Korean
Croatian Norwegian
Czech Polish
Danish Portuguese
Dutch Romanian
English Russian
Finnish Serbian
French Slovak
German Spanish
Greek Swedish
Hebrew Turkish

In addition, AdSense for search is available in Indonesian, Thai, and Vietnamese. These languages are not supported for AdSense for content pages.

You can select your site's primary language during the application process. If you're approved, AdSense will serve relevant ads to your pages in the appropriate language, even if your site contains multiple supported languages.

Please also be aware that placing the AdSense code on pages with content primarily in an unsupported language is not permitted by the AdSense program policies.

I noticed that even if I write in Bahasa Indonesia, it still can have AdSense if it has an English title that are keyword-rich.